Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Servings: 6
4 large garlic cloves
1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
1⁄4 cup of Vegan Mayo
1 Tablespoon of Manila Gold Pure Calamansi
1 pack of Magnolia Uncured Tocino
6 pc Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
1 Small beef steak tomato, sliced
1 head iceberg or butter lettuce, washed and patted dry
- Toss garlic cloves in olive oil and put in a toaster oven until the cloves are lightly browned and feel soft when pressed. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl mash the cooled garlic, add vegan mayo, and Manila Gold pure calamansi. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Follow instructions on how to cook Magnolia Uncured Tocino on the packet. Once cooked cut into slices as wide as the rolls.
- Cut Hawaiian sweet rolls in half and toast until slightly brown.
- Spread aioli on the inside of sweet rolls. Assemble sliders with sliced tomatoes, tocino, and lettuce.
Serve and enjoy with friends and family.