Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 20 mins Servings: 6 Ingredients:
1 pack of Magnolia Skinless Longanisa
1 jar atchara (store bought or homemade pickled Filipino shredded vegetables) 1 container mixed microgreens
2 cloves garlic (coarsely chopped)
1 Jalapeno pepper (seeded, coarsely chopped) 1⁄2 cup Cilantro (packed)
1⁄4 cup Manila Gold pure calamansi juice
1⁄3 cup Honey
1⁄2 cup Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1 pack corn tortillas
- Follow instructions on how to cook Magnolia Skinless Longanisa on the packet. Once cooked, break into smaller pieces.
- Drain atchara and put aside
- In a food processor combine garlic, jalapeno pepper, cilantro, calamansi juice,and honey. Pulse until cilantro is finely minced.
- Drizzle olive oil in.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- To assemble, put pieces of longanisa on top of corn tortilla. Layer with atcharaand microgreens. Drizzle with cilantro calamansi dressing.
- Serve, share and enjoy!